READINGSBYMERCEDES

Welcome To Mercedes Blogs

Friday, August 17, 2012

MY SISTERS CELEBRATE!

As today concludes our week long Fall Lights Workshop! Please inbox and email me as your progress Grows!
This Fall Workshops will be online as well as live by web cam! I will be giving live web cam readings as well as doing Live Streamed Workshops!
Its all about Growth* My sisters as this will be the Welcoming of my Light into your Light !
I will be sending out the schedule for Workshops that will be live online ! (web cam!) As well as workshops that can be done at anytime by you my sister(s) as your schedule permits* As most of you know I do also make Spiritual Baths, Candles, Beads, Bracelets & Charms as needed for the Spirit!
For more information  concerning the above products email mercede545@aol.com
and yes I make those products myself.
Being described as a psychic, a spiritual reader , tarot card reader, shell and herbs reader! yes palms also! is a gift but the purpose is for you! as Ive helped hundreds of people! daily. To do what you love for free is the real reward, Freedom being able to express yourself in all ways that identify YOU!
Like me there are many psychics spiritual readers, etc ! But there is only one Mercedes!
Mercedes Juarez! Readingsbymercedes, Ask Mercedes.
And by that meaning you are you! and as i soar to the place where iam being placed so are you! and if our passing meets? unique qualified am i to read you!
Thank you
Stay Blessed by staying Dressed my Sisters!
 Mercedes




http://mercedesspiritualreader.webstarts.com/index.html?r=20120215155514

No comments:

Post a Comment